The Class of 2012 has achieved excellent results and can be justly proud of their achievements. The vast majority will gain entry to the tertiary course of their choice. Thank you to the staff who worked in a focused and dedicated way to ensure that the girls were well placed to do their very best.
- 100% of students successfully completed their VCE.
- The median ATAR score was 90.3, placing 52% of our students in the top 10% of the nation.
- 33% of the cohort scored an ATAR over 95 placing them in the top 5% of the nation.
- The median study score was 36.
- 24% of study scores were 40 or higher.
- 52% of graded assessments were A or A+.
- Perfect study scores of 50/50 were obtained in English and Visual Communication and Design.
The Lowther Hall students with ATAR scores of 99 or above:
Lowther Clarke Scholar
(Dux) of 2012
Comparison Results 2012-2011
We are proud of all of our girls whose results are the product of diligent and determined effort. For some, the VCE journey was complicated by a range of personal circumstances and we particularly commend the girls who have achieved their best in spite of such additional challenges. We wish all of our graduates success and happiness in the future.