- Leta Elias, 2015 Lowther Clarke Scholar (Dux), achieved an ATAR score of 99.9
- 19.4% of the cohort scored an ATAR of 95 or more, placing them in the top 5% of Australia. This included 3 students who scored 99 or above.
- 29.1% scored an ATAR of 90 or above, placing them in the top 10% of the nation.
- Four students achieved perfect study scores of 50 out of 50 in Further Mathematics (2), English, and Legal Studies.
- 21.6% of study scores were 40 or above.
- The median study score was 35.
- 51% of graded assessments for this cohort were an A or A+.
These results reflect the dedication and commitment of the girls and their teachers and are the product of sustained effort over time. More important than the results, however, are the skills and qualities which each girl has gained throughout her VCE journey which will equip her for the world beyond school. A number of students have already been offered tertiary places through scholarships or early achievement programs on the basis of their results and all that they have already accomplished throughout their school journey.
Congratulations to all the girls who have worked hard and sought to do their best, and to all who have supported them. Well done!