Within our inclusive, caring school community, we support our girls to achieve academic excellence while at the same time developing a set of values that will help them to live full, happy and successful lives beyond the school gates.
- Learning for all members of our community and especially for young women.
- Respectful relationships which give rise to everyone having a voice.
- Living the School motto, non nobis solum, through a proactive demonstration of social responsibility.
- Inclusivity, diversity and acceptance of difference within our girls’ school context.
- A physically, emotionally and socially safe environment which fosters health and wellbeing.
- Individuals working together for a common good.
- The pursuit of excellence through effort.
- A broad curriculum which promotes the recognition of diverse interests and strengths.
- Local, national and global engagement.
- Leadership that aligns with our School values and the development of such leadership in students and staff.
- A physical environment which is sustainable and has both aesthetic and functional value.
- An orientation towards the future which embraces our Anglican context, our traditions and our past.