Lowther Hall has established relationships with schools overseas and in other parts of Australia. This enables us to offer our students the opportunity to experience a number of exchanges and study tours.
Lowther Hall’s partner schools have been carefully selected, not just for their location, but because their values, ethos and expectations dovetail with our own.
Our partner schools are:
- Shin-Ai Girls’ High School in Osaka, Japan
- La Malgrange College et Lycee Prives in Nancy, France
- St Margaret’s College in Christchurch, New Zealand
- St Clement’s School in Toronto, Canada
- Cathedral College in Wangaratta, Victoria
- Yipirinya School in Alice Springs, Northern Territory
These connections facilitate opportunities for our girls to broaden their horizons and develop their social and cultural understandings through experiencing life in another setting.
View a Google Map of our Partner Schools here...