As we conclude another wonderful year at Lowther Hall and prepare for the celebration of our centenary in 2020, I would like to thank all of our family and community members for their support throughout 2019. Thank you to the staff for their tireless work and to the girls for embracing every opportunity and for making it a joy to be at school each day. I am also delighted to congratulate the Class of 2019 and their dedicated teachers for achieving outstanding VCE results. Many girls have already received offers from tertiary institutions for the course of their choice. Blessings to all for a joyous Christmas and a restful break.
- 6% of students = ATAR of 99 or above.
- 21% of students = ATAR of 95 or above.
- 28% of students = ATAR of 90 or above.
- 60% of students = ATAR of 80 or above.
- Lowther Clarke Scholar (Dux) = Claudia Galic, 99.65
- Median ATAR = 82.75
- 19% of study scores = 40 or above
- 40% of students achieved one or more study scores of 40 or above.
- 25% of the subject cohort achieved scores of 40 or more across 10 subject areas.
- A perfect study score in Legal Studies.
Ms Elisabeth Rhodes